I work with businesses, organisations, digital agencies & studios as a freelance UX designer and front-end developer, helping to bring digital ideas to life.
Experienced UK-based freelance UX designer
As an experienced freelance UX designer I can identify and implement high-level design decisions based on your needs of your audience or customers. I’ll use my knowledge and insights gained through user research, working closely with your team to help achieve your business objectives.
With 10 years of freelance experience and an additional 5 years leading creative teams in London, I have worked on a wide range of digital projects – including websites, mobile apps, interactive displays, and data visualisations.
Recent UX design projects
- LSE Student Hub — a student community app for London School of Economics;
- abc Joined Up — an award-winning iPad app that helps primary school children learn joined-up handwriting;
- CatDV — a leading digital asset management software suite aimed at professional media editors;
- interactive touchscreen displays for museums and visitors centres in the UK and abroad, most recently for the Winnie-the-Pooh Exhibition at the V&A Museum in London.
You can see more of my projects on the work page.
How I can help
A summary of my UX/UI and front-end development skills:
- User experience (UX) design – everything between user research and visual design, including user flows, user journeys, wireframes, and prototypes. Tools include Axure, Omnigraffle, Invision, and Marvel.
- User interface (UI) design – from concept to final product. Working primarily with Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Front-end web development – HTML/CSS/JS, SASS, Grunt/Gulp, git. Working knowledge of AngularJS framework, plus familiarity with VueJS and React.
- Game development – Good level of experience developing interactive games & applications in Unity3D using C-sharp language.
A bit about me
- Senior/Lead designer, began career in 2001
- Degree-qualified – BA Hons Graphic Information Design (First class), University of Westminster
- Student mentor and visiting lecturer
Read more about me
If you’re looking for a freelance UX designer in the UK, please contact me with any queries using the contact form. I will get back to you as soon as possible with my current availability.